We specialize in large motor repairs. Our repair experts can rush to your site and assist you with on-the-spot inspection, troubleshooting and minor repairs. Upon receipt at our 500,000 sq. foot facility, our experienced repair team will immediately swing into action. If needed, we can work around the clock, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week until the job is done. Our service team will first provide a thorough inspection and analysis of the equipment. After getting to the root of the problem, we can then perform a complete array of repairs. Before shipment, the motor will be thoroughly tested in our extensive test facility. We can also arrange for on-site assistance so you are back up and running as quickly as possible.
We Specialize in Large Motor Repairs
Our specialists can repair large motors from any manufacturer. Of course, as the Service Division of TECO-Westinghouse Motor Company, we specialize in Westinghouse large motor repairs.
Only TECO-Westinghouse Motor Company has this kind of large motor repair capability:
- A massive 200-ton crane that lifts machinery 42- feet high.
- Air pallets that boast a 675,000 lb. gross load capacity.
- A 12-foot diameter Vacuum Pressure Impregnation tank. Only TECO-Westinghouse Motor Company impregnates your windings with our exclusive, proven Thermalastic Epoxy Insulation system.
- Lathes that handle up to a 350,000 lb. capacity. Lengths up to 43-feet (center to center) and swing up to 180 inches are no problem.
- A 120-inch vertical boring mill that is capable of machining the largest frames and brackets.
- An 8-inch horizontal boring mill that can handle 16-foot vertical movement and 32-foot horizontal movement.
Whether you need repair assistance, engineering analysis, or renewal parts for your motor, TECO-Westinghouse Motor Company is the most qualified large motor service organization in the world.