MWI - Storage Services
Grain storage silos range in size from 250 tonne (10,000 bu.) to 13,000 tonne (over 500,000 bu.) in capacity. Diameters range from 16 ft. to 100 ft. using our own equipment. Smaller and larger sizes can be constructed in special situations. Each silo is engineered to specific conditions and customer needs.
MWI also has special formwork to construct interstice (star bins) with smaller diameter grain silos.
Grain silos can also have a variety of floor designs, including:
- Standard aeration with U-trough
- Standard aeration with walkthrough reclaim tunnel
- Concrete V hopper with U-trough
- Concrete V hopper with walkthrough reclaim tunnel
- Full raised aeration floor and reclaim tunnel
- Steel hopper
- Kanal System
MWI's exclusive roof designs promote good drainage and the ability to handle large concentrated loads anywhere on the roof, such as conveyor support towers.