SunCoal Industries offers customers all the necessary services for the successful development of a CarboREN® plant to produce biocoal from biomass.
SunCoal Industries Services
- Feasibility studies, including test-production
- Project development
- Engineering and approvals
- Turnkey construction
- Production launch, test production, optimization
- After-sales service
- Training and maintenance
- SunCoal Industries oversees the construction of each CarboREN plant according to the individual needs of each customer. Experts work with each client to achieve the appropriate business plan.
- In most cases, initial customer contact begins with the preparation of a feasibility study utilizing the SunCoal Industries HTC pilot plant in Ludwigsfelde, Germany, to test customer-specific biomass. In addition to the technical resources, customers can also benefit from the business know-how of SunCoal Industries, creating a well-rounded business plan.
- After the successful completion of the preliminary planning, SunCoal Industries offers the engineering expertise of the CarboREN plant, support in procuring the necessary authorizations and finally the construction in cooperation with established construction partners.
- After the production launch, test production and training of the operating personnel, SunCoal Industries can also assist with operation management and optimization of the CarboREN plant, if desired by the client. Maintenance and repairs are also supported as part of the after-sales-service.