Planning and Development Services
No business stands still. This is particularly true of farming businesses. Diversification is a buzzword these days and can involve exciting and innovative business ideas, requiring specialist advice. Milwyn Jenkins & Jenkins work alongside other professionals such as architects, land agents and accountants in assisting clients through the maze of regulations.
Milwyn Jenkins & Jenkins regularly advise on:
- Helping to obtain planning permission, including change of use and advising on section 106 agreements;
- Compulsory purchase orders;
- Appeals against enforcement actions;
- Listed buildings;
- Tree preservation orders;
- Ancient monuments and landmarks;
- Blight notices;
- Planning appeals;
- Wind farms – option agreements and leases.