Powder Coating Services
Powder coating is an affordable solution when durability, appearance and longevity of the surface coating really matters. It performs excellently on indoor and outdoor furniture, architectural structures, farm implements, pipe, display racks, street rods, dirt bikes, ATVs, show vehicles, motorcycle parts, Harley frames, engine cases, sand buggies/sand rails, roll cages, brake and suspension parts, wheels/rims, nuts and bolts, or just about anything subjected to abrasions, heat or the elements of nature for extended periods of time.
Jobs We Can Do For You
We are able to complete many different sorts of powder coating for our customers. We are fully automated with powder coating of interior and exterior piping, or epoxy and pipe coating. We can also complete decorative powder coating, or simply just sand or media blast any product you may have. All is FDA approved. We can match nearly any color.
- FDA Approved Antimicrobial Coatings
- A 10’ X 10’ X 25’ Oven That Can Handle the Smallest Parts up to Full Truck Frames
- Decorative Coatings with UV Stabilizers
- Epoxy Coatings for Durability and Functionality
- Custom Blends Like Candies, Metallics, and Fluorescents (Color Changing Mixes Are Available Too)
- Sand Blasting and Media Blasting. We Always Use the Right Media so the Surface Below What Needs to Be Removed Is Undamaged.