Product Positioning and Competitive Analysis
IDTechEx analysts will inspect your technology and business model. They will map the competitive landscape globally, identifying and profiling competitors with the same or rival solutions and technologies. IDTechEx analysts will identify existing and forecasts market needs and performance targets. They will work with you to benchmark your technology against existing and emerging competition, and to define possible unique selling points for your products aimed at different target markets. Our team will advise on the best target markets, and the best way to position your products.
IDTechEx will support you in evaluating your competitive advantage and unique selling points, and in finding the best way to develop and position your product portfolio to meet existing and emerging market needs. IDTechEx can help you if you want to:
- Identify market gaps that your technology or product can address
- Differentiate your product and technology in a crowded space
- Evaluate risk from emerging competing suppliers and technologies
- Map the global competitive landscape and assess the state of competition
- Understand market requirements and performance targets
- Narrow the strategic focus of your enterprise
- Dedicated analysts have significant experience and benefit from an independent bird’s eye view of the global landscape. Most analysts are PhD level or have a technical degree as a minimum. Critically, our analysts include successful business people that have grown profitable global businesses.
- Strong relationships with end users which are vital in assessing the market opportunity. 48% of people on our contact database are end users (typically B2C companies) or system integrators.
- Detailed knowledge of companies throughout the sector to draw on reasons for their success or failure
- We have tracked a broad range of technologies and can leverage lessons from one technology to another
- Broad end user industry knowledge and needs which are vital to initially identify all the key possible markets that may otherwise be missed