Public Ledger Online Services
The Public Ledgerprovides daily and weekly news and analysis on supply, demand, prices, harvests, imports and exports for over 700 agricultural commodities.
- Grains– Wheat, Corn, Barley, Rice...
- Feed– Soymeal, Rapeseed Meal, Fishmeal, DDGS...
- Oils/Oilseeds– Palm, Soy, Rapeseed, Sunflower, Olive...
- Softs– Sugar, Coffee, Cocoa, Tea...
- Spices– Pepper, Chilli, Cumin, Cloves, Cardamom...
- Nuts– Almonds, Pistachios, Peanuts, Walnuts, Pecans...
- Energy– Ethanol, Biodiesel, Crude
A subscription to The Public Ledger also grants you access to tools which allow you to manipulate and use our proprietary database of prices and fundamental data.
A subscription to The Public Ledger includes:
- Access to the new www.public-ledger.com website
- Weekly Briefing a regular round-up of the top stories from the week
- Access to our online markets data tools, including:
- Production Dashboard: interrogate production and consumption data for all the key agricultural commodities
- Price Graphing Tool: plot, analyse and download price graphs
- Trade Intelligence: connected to our continuously updated database and covering 35 of the world’s top agricultural commodities, you can visualise and interrogate the latest trade data
- Agri Data Graphs: analyse the latest market information for your commodity
- F.O. Licht Data access to F.O. Licht’s proprietary datasets for grain
- Live futures prices
- Daily email alerts with the latest industry news
- Daily Futures Reviews for North American markets
- Daily prices for hundreds of markets
- Online archive with over 20,000 articles
- Weekly news analysis, country profiles and interviews with prominent industry personnel
- Regular weather reports
- Ask the Analyst service contact our team of expert analysts to answer questions arising from our reporting