Public Lighting & City Services
We provide electrical and civil services in the urban environment incorporating street lighting, traffic signs, bus shelters, electric car charging points, CCTV and ANPR systems. We maintain approximately 250,000 lighting units for local authorities under a variety of contract models ranging from relatively short term (three year) to 25 year PFI contracts. The majority of these include large capital works schemes as an integral part of the contract.
Our services include:
- Asset surveying and public consultation.
- Energy value engineering.
- Turnkey design, procurement, installation and connection.
- Whole lifecycle and maintenance services.
- Energy procurement and management.
- Asset management systems.