Research and Development
Staying with the pulse of time, finding new ways, developing modern stable systems and thereby creating further economic potential for the agricultural sector – we reach our goals only in a close cooperation with farmers and scientific institutions! Our aim is to integrate promising new results from research into our concepts and systems. We enable farmers to produce more efficiently by saving resources to realize a higher economic yield.
Contracts of cooperation with universities and scientific institutions make research work in short- and long term projects possible. Both sides benefit from applied scientific work.
We refer to many years of close cooperation with the University of Rostock, the University of Applied Sciences in Stralsund, the Federal Research Institute for Agriculture and Fishing in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern and partners of other networks.
- The chair of Aquaculture and Sea-Ranching at the University of Rostock works out topics for Bachelor and Master theses, students can work in our own PAL- demonstration plant for the culture of African catfish during the experimental phase.
- Students of the University of Applied Sciences in Stralsund can apply for an internship in our own PAL- demonstration plant and write Bachelor theses to develop nem technical solution for the construction of recirculating aquaculture systems.
- Integrated in a common project of the University of Rostock (chair for Business Economics & Management and the chair for Agricultural Technology and Process Engineering and the Institute for Animal Production at the State Research for Agriculture and Fisheries in MV) our PAL-off stables were excellently rated concerning energy concept and economical efficiency.
- From theCenter of Knowledge and Education - LSZ Boxberg (Baden-Wuerttemberg) - PAL Plant-construction and Engineering Company received the assignment to configurate different types of air supply systems in an already existing outdor climate pig stable. Under the leadership of Dr. Pflanz the four different types of air supply systems were scientifically compared and evaluated. Using these results we are able to generate client specific technical solutions.
- In our own development efforts PAL adapted heating dark radiators from industrial usage for animal production and now offers this technology for the use in poultry stables.