Research & Publishing Pathway
Emerald Research & Publishing Pathway (RPP) offers comprehensive, constructive advice and training on pertinent aspects of academic research. The course is designed to support researching practitioners, PhD students and junior faculty to enhance their research skills and progress successfully through the various stages of academic writing and publishing. All modules are fully interactive and can be tailored to meet the requirements of specific audiences. This bespoke training course will be delivered, at your institution, by a senior academic or publisher.
- Supports the improvement of research performance for both individual academics and their university institutions
- Supports universities in positioning themselves more prominently in the competitive higher education environment
- A training programme from a trusted publishing partner with a market-leading service delivery reputation
- Knowledge sharing from information specialists
- Provides practical tools and strategies for future academic development
- Bespoke training course are tailored to the needs of individuals and each module builds essential knowledge to support research excellence
- Courses are provided on-site for utmost convenience
- All training materials and academic writing exercises are provided in course packs for participants.
- We can also offer personal one to one coaching on research and publishing
- Comprehensive training on the publishing process and strategies of publishing
- Provides the opportunity for participants to reflect on their own work
Each module will equip participants with the essential skills needed to develop well-written, high-impact research papers.