Service & Maintenance
We are able to advise customers on the recommended service procedure for their individual machine. Our qualified and highly experienced engineers can help keep your equipment in optimum condition with a choice of standard service agreements.
Our preventive maintenance and servicing plan will help reduce any possible downtime. It also extends the lifetime whilst working on retaining the value of capital equipment for your balance sheet.
- Planned regular service programmes
- Preventative maintenance advice
- Service recovery and breakdown
Downtime is simply not an option!
Due to the unpredictable British weather downtime can be all too common as the potato season reaches its most critical period. That’s why ensuring your well-built Herbert grader is maintained with a pre-season maintenance check and service is so important.
Herbert employs a dedicated and fully trained team of 9 service engineers, working with 6 fully serviced vans, covering the length and breadth of the country and working in association with local agents.
Regular servicing of your Grading Equipment and use of genuine spare parts will help to…
- Ensure you have good working order for the coming season
- Reduce risk of delays or stoppages caused by breakdowns
- Improve efficiency
- Resolve any general wear and tear issues
- Maintain your warranty / guarantee
- Keep your machine working safely and securely
- Keep your equipment in optimum condition
- Retain the value of capital equipment on your balance sheet