- When we are your production mapping facility your data is held in confidence, for your exclusive use. We create customized products to your specifications including your brand. We put a processing system in place for map conformity, consistency and accountability. Data is backed up regularly and file security is of prime concern.
- We maintain current software so that you have access to the most up to date technology. We operate nine different GIS software packages for the most extensive capability, including many equipment-specific utilities. We are able to import from and export to virtually every agricultural equipment brand.
- We can prepare for printing up to D size posters (24” x 48”) for reference, dispatch or promotions. We are able to assemble maps into PowerPoint presentations or assist in the design of brochures and other map based promotional materials. When we are your mapping center you have access to our abilities to manage, analyze, present and communicate your data.
- Graphic output can include satellite imagery and road names as a background to your maps. Maps created for Nutrient Management Plans include rich detail, including waterways, vegetation, buildings and structures.
Business decisions are enhanced when you can visualize and communicate spatially relevant data.
- AgTech GIS offers a range of map based solutions for your business. Our Business Geographics services include display and analysis of information such as sales territories, customer concentrations, resource locations and logistics, over any sized geographic region, as well as present them within a geographic viewer, as a PowerPoint presentation or PDF style report.
- Our most popular products are the creation of poster style maps and preparing maps for sales reps to use in their presentations. We can receive any type of GIS file.
Technology changes are fast paced and often overwhelming. When businesses need to take stock of their preparedness for the next wave of precision ag services, AgTech GIS will review their mapping software and map database. Recommendation reports will provide insights into possibilities for management to consider.