IDTechEx analysts travel the world extensively, visiting conferences, tradeshows, research centres and companies. This enables our analysts to learn and interpret the lastest cutting-edge technological developments, and market trends. IDTechEx analysts will be able to help you scout the technology landscape, building up detailed technology roadmaps. IDTechEx will also be able to advise you on the latest market trends, and how they will present opportunities and risks for you.
IDTechEx will support you in identifying, interpreting and assessing the impact of the latest technology and market trends. IDTechEx can help you if you want to:
- Identify the latest emerging technologies in R&D stage at companies, R&D centres and universities across the world
- List the latest short- and long-term market drivers and trends, and evaluate their likely impact on your business
- Develop realistic and detailed roadmaps illustrating likely technology developments pathways and timelines, and identify key pending R&D issues/questions.
- IDTechEx has an extensive interview programme for reaching out to organizations, small or large, around the world. This is an excellent source of information for learning the latest developments.
- PhD level analysts travel the world extensively to attend conferences and tradeshows to learn and interpret the latest developments. Analysts also regularly visit clients to stay up-to-date with latest commercial progress. Between January and September 2013, IDTechEx analysts visited China, Japan, Korea, USA, Germany, France, Brazil, Canada and UK
- IDTechEx organises three leading conferences and tradeshows around the world each year, in Japan, Germany and the USA.
- IDTechEx operates independent online journals tracking the latest commercial and academic work in the industry. Examples are Printed Electronics World, Electric Vehicle Research and Energy Harvesting Journal