Jadcore has operated a full-service public warehouse from this west central Indiana community located at the crossroads of I-70 and US 41. Total managed space of 400,000 square feet, 18 dock doors, 3 Canadian Pacific rail sidings, 5 state-of-the-art freight elevators and a newly remodeled facility that is well lighted, dry and secure. With on-site certified scales for railcars and tractor-trailers, our own fleet of trucks and experienced personnel, Jadcore strives to be your logistics partner.
By eliminating the worry and expense of inventory management and distribution problems, we allow our customers the time to concentrate on managing their core business, developing their people and selling their products. Let our experience and dependability improve your bottom line and put your mind at ease.
In addition to affordable contract warehousing, our location in Terre Haute allows us to offer a full range of distribution services:
- Short and Long Term Space Leasing
- Bulk Plastics Loading, Repackaging and Storage
- Pick and Pack, Shrink-wrapping, Labeling or Palletizing
- Cross Docking / Reloading
- UPS Fulfillment Services
- Local Cartage, Common Carrier or Jadcore Fleet
- Computerized Inventory with Internet Inventory Access