Woodland Creation Services
From Carbon and Energy
Woodland creation is an attractive enhancement for businesses wishing to display their environmental credentials as market leaders and offers exclusive opportunities for CSR programmes and employee or investor relations. Trees are often described as the ‘lungs of the earth’, absorbing carbon dioxide and creating oxygen. Investing in the creation of woodland, be it individual trees or an entire forest group, gives a very strong message of supporting the Earth and the global environment. Comply Direct offer UK businesses the unique opportunity to invest in UK woodland creation sites developed by the Yorkshire Dales Millennium Trust (YDMT) – the Dales based conservationists and Forestry Commission supported tree planting charity.
- Build relationships with stakeholders – an active demonstration of environmental support in the UK will allow you to engage investors and company stakeholders with measurable and long lasting sustainable projects
- Build relationships with customers – develop existing customer relationships and attract new business with tangible environmental action and credentials
- Engage employees – launch a new UK woodland at your premises to involve staff and create a PR opportunity to promote their working activities as well as those of the business
- Conserve the environment – your investment will directly benefit the local environment by encouraging increased biodiversity, preventing the erosion of topsoil and creating new carbon stores
- Create green space for communities – more than just your business can benefit from your investment, a fact that you can promote in your company’s PR activities