Version 2 Pro - Plant Sensor
Get custom measurements and notifications wherever you are.
Freely Adjustable Intervals
Freely adjust measurement and transmission intervals.
Receive an alert when a certain threshold is reached.
The Koubachi Pro web app gives you the most important statistics. Check total number of sun hours, minimal ambient temperature or the average soil moisture and much more, all on one click.
Want to use your sensor data in other applications? No problem. You can select a time range and simply download all data. Koubachi Pro supports export to Excel or CSV.
With custom sensor descriptions and a single overview, you can organize your sensor as needed. You can also filter the sensor list. Keeping track of even big experiments becomes easy.
Koubachi Pro shows you the effect of changing measurement or transmission frequency on battery life-time. And to make sure your sensors are always working, you receive an alarm before a battery goes empty.
Sensors & Measuring Range
- Soil moisture: 0 to 10’000 hPA (0 to 100%)
- Light intensity: 0 to 200'000 lux (300 - 1000 nm)
- Ambient temperature: -20 °C to +55 °C
- Soil temperature: -10 °C to +55 °C
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g @ 2.4 GHz
- Very low power consumption
- AP/Ad-hoc mode
- Security protocols: WEP, WPA, WPA2
- AES encrypted server communication
Free User Interface
- Koubachi iPhone App (App Store)
- Koubachi Android App (Google Play)
- Koubachi Web-Browser App (my.koubachi.com)
- Koubachi Web-Browser App (pro.koubachi.com)
- Available in ENG, DEU
- Device: 56 mm x 76 mm x 177 mm
- Packaging: 73 mm x 82 mm x 195 mm
- Weight: 200 g (incl. batteries)
- CE Statement
- FCC Statement
In the Box
- Koubachi Wi-Fi Plant Sensor 2 Pro
- 2x 1.5V batteries (AA)
- Maximal insertion force: 90 N (9 kg)
- Operating temperature: 0 °C to 50 °C
- Storage temperature: -10 °C to 60 °C
- RoHS conform
- Free of lead (Pb), PVC, arsenic and mercury
- Recyclable packaging
- 2x 1.5 V batteries (AA)
- Average battery lifetime: > 1 year