Version 2000 - Root Slicers
The Root Slicer is ideal for pre-plant seed bed preparation in a variety of crops such as corn, milo and sunflowers. It can be adjusted to cut the root crown from the ground allowing minimum till farming with little ground disturbance. Low tractor horsepower, and high-speed operation allows for quick and efficient ground preparation. Recommended speeds of 8 to 12 mph. It is available in 4 to 16 row machines with an option of rigid or parallel linkage row units on a rigid or folding tool bar.
- Available in sizes 4 row through 16 row
- Rigid or folding models are available
- Sealed Bearings
- Rugged 7x7 tool bar.
- vailable with 28” cleated discs. Comes standard with 24” cleated discs
- Gauge wheels for added depth control
- Available with basket assembly
- Cuts Crown Root
- Maintains Integrity of the Ridge or Bed
- Hi-Speed Operation - Low Horsepower
- Advantageous in Minimum-tillage practices