Ag Premium - Weather Mobile App
From Add Ons
Trimble’s Ag Premium Weather is the ultimate agricultural weather application that offers field level precision. Ag Premium Weather is your ticket for up-to-date tracking of precipitation, temperature and growing degree days without the worry of physical rain gauges or expensive in-field hardware. With Ag Premium Weather you get current and historical precipitation data, which will enable you to improve operational planning, anticipate yield potential and adjust yield goals. Ag Premium Weather is an add-on module to the Farmer Pro bundle and is available for North America, expanding to other regions in 2018. Data can be viewed from the Trimble Ag Mobile app,
Receive timely emails when your farmland is hit by a hail event. By seeing a hail coverage map overlaid on your field boundaries, you know the precise location and size of hail. This information can save you time and money when scouting fields to assess the damage.
Our contoured weather maps provide simple, strong visual cues with bands or zones of weather across the farm. These color-coded contour maps allow farmers to easily see zones where temperature and precipitation are the same, and where these are changing. The best part, change your date range to see historical or a future short-range forecast.
Ag Premium Weather sends you daily weather updates via email that alert you to rainfall events (using farm averages) as well as the average growing degree days for your farm. When you receive a rainfall alert, there is a link to your Trimble account to see more detailed rainfall information by field. This alert makes it easier to schedule daily tasks around rainfall from your desktop or smartphone.
Plan your day better by remotely tracking how much rainfall each field received and when – all without checking a single rain gauge.Growing Degree Days Trends
Receive day-to-day information on how many heat units are accumulating at the field this season and compare with historical averages.
- Access your data online or from the mobile app
- View historical precipitation averages
- Save time driving to fields and dumping rain gauges
- Eliminate expensive on-site weather stations and data plans for tracking rainfall remotely
- View rainfall variability for each field using color-coded contour maps
- Determine field workability based on recent rainfall volume and intensity
- Optimize water usage by not turning on irrigators in areas that have received adequate rainfall
- Use growing degree days to gauge crop stages or plan field activities