AgC - Online Mobile Database Software
AgC Mobile allows users with an IPhone or iPad to access their database online and create application records. AgC mobile sends the record to the Land.EC server to be imported into Land.db. AgC Mobile can also be used through certain Mac and PC browsers to enter data, creating easy to use data entry options.
- Easily record crop protection, fertilizer, seed and service applications
- Enjoy the flexibility and portability of working in a web browser
- Enter applications on-the-go with a mobile device
- Create records from any desktop or laptop using Firefox, Chrome, or Safari
- Input the same amount of application detail as you can in Land.db, including environmental conditions and applicator information.
- Submit completed applications through the cloud for import into Land.db