AgManager - Financial Management Software
AgManager meets the ever-changing financial management needs of today’s business manager and is customizable to adapt to any operation allowing owners to effectively manage their profits.
AgManager Online allows clients to access their data anytime and anywhere they have secure access to the Internet. AgManager Online is built on a secure, cloud-based platform. This allows you to input operational data and run up-to-date reports based on that data. All you need is access to the Internet via your computer, smart phone or tablet device.
The General Ledger Module is the core module of AgManager. This module is used to define the accounts, vendors, products and commodities appropriate for your business. It provides transaction entry, and basic basis reporting. Information in this module is organized by twelve month fiscal cycles.
This module adds an additional level of detail to breakdown the Operations portion of the General Ledger (Business Income, Business Cost of Goods, and Business Expenses) by center. Each transaction to accounts in those areas is coded with additional information that identifies the production cycle and center the revenue or expense applies to. Profit centers and cost centers are used to accumulate totals for activities within the business.
Standards Level Managerial Accounting
The Standards Level provides a further refinement of AgManager's Managerial Accounting abilities. The Standards Level reports provide a full Accrual Reporting that conforms to GAP standards. Profit Center Revenue is matched on a per unit basis against cost of production as the product is sold. You see the resulting gain or loss. The cost of the unsold inventory remains on the Center Balance Sheet along with the actual cost of any Growing Crops that have not been harvested.
Standards Managerial Accounting also includes a Balance Sheet for each center. The Entity Balance Sheet is subdivided among the centers to provide each Center's Balance Sheet. Entries posted in Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable automatically accrue with the cash activity of the General Ledger providing up to date accrued revenue and expenses.
For crop operations, after harvest, the program has the ability to 'sell' the remaining inventory at a price that is stated by the user.
The Land Resource Module allows you to define your different farms, and/or fields if desired. Once Land Resources are defined the program allows you to match commodities to those resources each production cycle.
The Unit Data Module provides a central collection point for statistical information needed by the Standards Level Managerial Accounting, (acres, yields, units applied, etc.) at one central point. The Unit Data Module can drive production units, allocations, Crop WIP, and Product Inventory Distributions.
Financial Forecast Module
AgManager's Financial Forecast Module is subdivided into four distinct activities:
- Entity Forecast - The Entity Forecast is designed to build a projected budget for the Operations area of the business at the entity level (no centers).
- Managerial Forecast - The Managerial Forecast helps in assembling a projected budget of Operations by Center and by Production Cycle.
- Capital Forecast - The Capital Forecast Module provides a tool to budget the capital activity of Assets, Liabilities, and Equity. Each budget prepared with this module can be used by one or more Entity and/or Managerial Budgets.
- Forecast Reports - This combines either one Entity Budget or one Managerial Budget with a Capital Budget for reporting purposes. And, if needed, you can define several reporting combinations that match one Entity or Managerial Budget with different Capital Budgets. This flexibility reduces the time and effort involved with 'What If' scenarios.
Balance Sheet Module
This module can produce the following types of Balance Sheets based upon initial setup structure:
- Cost Basis Balance Sheet and Supporting Schedules
- Market Basis Balance Sheet and Support Schedules
- Combined Cost & Market Basis Balance Sheets with Supporting Schedules
This module contains a loan amortization option that can be used to setup a re-payment schdule within AgManager to automatically flow debt from long term to current on the balance sheet based on the payments due date.
Farm Financial Standards Module
This module, available for cash basis taxpayers who also include market values for their assets during setup, provides a set of reports formatted according to the recommendations of the Farm Financial Standards Tax Force. The Income Statement provides Accrual Adjusted reporting for Cash Basis Taxpayers.
AgManager's Payroll Module calculates payroll and provides comprehensive reporting for both management and compliance purposes. Print or eFile options are also available for quarterly and annual filings.
The module computes:
- Social Security
- Federal Withhodling
- State Withholding
- State Unemployment
- Federal Unemployment
The program supports payroll for salaried employees, hourly employees, and employees paid by piece work. The program can accumulate and report sick and vacation time.
The Accounts Receivable module supports both Cash and Accrual Basis Taxpayers. For Cash Basis Taxpayers, entries in this module don't post to the General Ledger until they are paid. For Accrual Basis Taxpayers the entries post immediately. Activity in this module posts immediately to the Standards Level Managerial Reports; regardless of whether this is a Cash or Accrual Basis Taxpayer.
This program supports billing by statement and billing by invoice. It supports discounts and added charges for past due payments.
The Accounts Payable module supports both Cash and Accrual Basis Taxpayers. For Cash Basis Taxpayers, entries in this module don't post to the General Ledger until they are paid. For Accrual Basis Taxpayers the entries post immediately. Activity in this module posts immediately to the Standards Level Managerial Reports' regardless of whether this is a Cash or Accrual Basis Taxpayer.
This module supports discounts, date due calculations, and partial payments. The program contains a number of features to help you manage invoice payment so discounts won't be lost and crucial payments can be made in a timely manner.
AgManager also contains a module that provides multi year entity trend information from several perspectives. Available reporting options include:
- Detail Accounts Trends
- Cash Flow Trends
- Balance Sheet Trends
AgManager's Tax Reporting module contains two sections:
- The first group of reports supplies information for tax planning and tax preparation. It helps you make sure nothing is missed and organizes your information for your tax preparer in a neat concise format.
- The second group helps you identify which vendors need 1099's and then allows you to print or eFile your 1099's.
AgManager has raised inventory functions:
- Entity Level - The Update Market Values screen is used to record additions to raised inventory. That inventory is automatically reduced as the inventory is sold. The inventory can be revalued by changing the unit price on the screen.
- Manager Standards Level - This contains two specific raised inventory functions: 1. WIP (Work in Process) Inventory screen is used to record the inventory flow for livestock. That information enables Standards accounting to automatically cost raised inventory on a per unit basis both at the cost center level and on the profit center as sales are made. 2. Crop WIP (Crop Work in Process) Inventory screen, provides the same function for raised crops.
AgManager's purchased inventory function automatically costs out purchased livestokc as they are sold or die. There are several methods that can be selected for this costing. They are:
- FIFO - First In, First Out
- LIFO - Last In, First Out
- Average Cost
This module turns on file locking capabilities in AgManager that enables several people to be in the same entity performing different specific defined activities at the same time.