AGROBASE - Version Tablet - Data Collection Application
Experiments and nurseries can be loaded onto the tablet, edited in the field or greenhouse and then seemlessly syncronized back to the AGROBASE Generation II database. MS.NET®-based application with MS SQL-Server Express® database. Store, edit and update hundreds of experiments and nurseries. Controlled application and database access using the same user accounts and passwords you are used to in AGROBASE Generation II(SQL). A high-level of user-customization and two data editing methods.
- Touch, tap, drag and drop...with all the features of the operating system.
- Access the AGROBASE database directly to syncronize data with your tablet, without opening AGROBASE Generation II® (SQL)
- Quickly download experiments, nurseries and planting plan sites from AGROBASE databases.
- Store many experiments and nurseries in the tablet - limited only by the tablets' internal memory.
- Synchronize one, many or all experiments and nurseries with a single action.
- Edit data in spreadsheet view or individual plot view.
- Add traits to experiments and nurseries.
- Take digital photos of plots, an experiment or a nursery for upload to the database.
- Filter and sort data.
- Group data by any field for easier editing.
- Remembers the last-used experiment or nursery and loads it automatically the next time you start the application.
- Quickly customize the column displayed in the spreadsheet view by dragging columns out of the grid to hide them.
- Enhanced editing features embedding into the virtual keyboard.
- Information header displays important information for the current experiment or nursery.
- Navigation buttons to move to the previous plot, the next plot, the previous range and the next range.
- Customize the spreadsheed font and display colours to improve visibility in high light conditions.