ARM - Tablet Data Collector Software
The ARM Tablet Data Collector (TDC) is a Windows 8 touch tablet computer plus the Tablet Data Collector add-in running within ARM version 9.1 or newer. Use the TDC to record all trial information at the trial site directly into the actual ARM trial.
ARM Tablet Data Collector (TDC) is a Windows 8 touch tablet computer plus the Tablet Data Collector add-in running within ARM version 9.1 or newer.
- Software display is optimized for collecting assessment data.
- Includes integrated touch number keypad.
- Records GPS coordinates of trial.
- Takes pictures directly into ARM trial.
- Renames pictures using trial ID, treatment number, assessment date, and plot number.
- Accepts all trial site details, even summary and conclusions.
- Offers immediate data quality checks, graphs, full statistical analysis.
- Conveniently sized hardware that is readable in direct sunlight.
- Quick-saves trial changes automatically to backup SD card after the last assessment for each plot.
- Trial is saved into a temporary folder on the SD card, so trial can be recovered if the tablet should ever be damaged or fail after entering assessments.
- Saves backup of trial and all pictures to SD card after clicking Save in ARM.
- Includes a 'smart' USB to USB transfer cable with built-in transfer software to copy ARM trials and images between your main PC and the tablet. The transfer software is an easy to use transfer method that run without requiring administrator permissions, is supported by GDM. (We currently use 'Cables to Go 39941 USB 2.0 Windows Driverless Transfer Cable'.)
- Includes WiFi to connect tablet with a wireless internet connection, which is required to keep TDC, ARM, and customizations up-to-date.
- Includes Bluetooth and a standard USB connection, thus providing you with other self-supported methods you may use to connect the tablet with other devices or your network of choice.