Bentley - Process Plant Control System Design Software
Quickly create your loop, termination, single line, and foundation fieldbus segment diagrams with Bentley Instrumentation and Wiring. Efficiently manage all your instrumentation and motor data with the software’s fully integrated relational database. Ensure consistency in your process plant control system design with the automatic creation of instrumentation data sheets and specification sheets.
- Spend less time managing instrumentation, electrical, and fieldbus data with a fully integrated relational database
- Accelerate layout with templates to model project cable and wiring connections, instruments, motors, and panels
- Increase project collaboration by automatically generating instrument loops, fieldbus segments panels, and motor drawings in other formats such as DGN, DWG, or DXF
- Save design time by storing recurring loops, segments, motors, panels, and individual terminal strips and devices as design project standards
- Avoid errors and rework by leveraging 2D plant models built in AutoPLANT and OpenPlant PID
Create electrical models
Develop an intelligent model that links, cross-references, and error checks the drawings and documents in your project. Use a parts database to build the model and enable automatic bills of materials and reports.
Design plant instrumentation systems
Design and model plant instrumentation systems integrated with piping and mechanical process equipment designs. Utilize schematic data during design for inline instrumentation devices. Increase overall design quality and integrity of plant instrumentation systems.
Generate material take-offs
Quickly create process and pneumatic instrumentation hookups – or installation details by integrating with other Bentley software. From the hookup sheets, you can generate bills of material for installations of individual or multiple hookups.