Get online with the simplest tool for establishing priorities - the fastest way to build consensus - the smartest way to find agreed upon execution steps.
Join together teams from around the globe: across the country, or in your conference room. TeamTime is a web-based, real-time collaboration product for visualizing and agreeing on priorities, drilling down on areas of disagreement, and documenting key assumptions about why and how to get your work done.
TeamTime is easy to use: intuitive for all participants - and best of all - your team members never have to leave their desk to join in a session (coffee not included).
- Invite participants with one click
- See who’s participating
- Fast log-in using a unique meeting ID
- Customize messages and invites
- Drill down site map during session
- Use computer interface or voting remotes
- Control participatant roles based on areas of expertise
- Add participants on the fly
- Facilitate focused discussions around judgments and results
- Anonymous mode can help eliminate biased input
- Quickly demonstrate impact of scenarios
- Iterate evaluation steps with new information
- Use commenting to document views of participants
- Visualize priorities for criteria and alternatives
- Perform in-depth dynamic scenario analysis
- Get measures of consistency to validate accuracy
- Output results to all participants – or select individuals