Contract Management Software on SharePoint
As your organization grows, so does the number of contracts you enter with vendors, partners and customers. Has your contract process evolved along with your company? Or, are your general counsel and contract managers’ days slowed by trying to prioritize contract requests, checking on contracts’ statuses and looking for contract renewal dates in Excel spreadsheets and share drives?
ConvergePoint recognizes your legal team’s need for a contract management system to handle the full contract lifecycle, from contract requests and approvals through obligation management and renewals. Our Contract Management Software, built on Microsoft SharePoint (Microsoft SharePoint 2010 & Microsoft SharePoint 2013 ), automates the contract process, ensuring you never again have to worry about uneconomical contracts auto-renewing, missed opportunities and wasting time searching for and compiling contract information.
Manage the Entire Contract Lifecycle
ConvergePoint’s Contract Management Software streamlines the entire contract process with two full-featured sites on one scalable, secure SharePoint platform. Let your legal team rely on our software to organize the contract creation process, send automated notifications about upcoming deadlines, manage renewing and expiring contracts, and quickly find important contract details.
Manage contract requests sent to the legal department, ensuring all requests are valid and ready for the legal team to draft, review and approve. Then, easily create, collaborate, review and approve contracts, with all revisions, version history and comments tracked.
Once the contract goes into effect, it publishes automatically to the Management site. From there, manage contract obligations and amendments to existing contracts, and receive auto-reminders when a contract is up for renewal or expiration.
Benefit from our Contract Management Software Features
Because it is built on SharePoint, our Contract Management Software provides unique functionality to automate contract managers’ most time-consuming and tedious tasks.
The user-friendly contract management system guides your contract specialists through the contract process, while the general counsel or contract managers track progress and statuses from the real-time dashboard.
With our Contract Management Software’s seamless migration and deployment, you’re up and running in days or weeks, not months. Because the software is intuitive, training your users is simple, and our IT support team empowers them to train others with the help of tools and guides.
Know which contracts take priority; approve contracts by contract dollar amount.
Review and Approve
Ensure the right people get involved at the right time with custom workflows.
Quickly see status updates, metadata, visual reports and workflow history.
Search & Reports
Find the information you need with targeted search, and get real-time ad hoc reports.
For convenience, integrate our software with your electronic signature company.
Receive reminders so unused contracts can be renegotiated and aren’t auto-renewed.
Easily find contracts and supporting documents in one secure, central repository.
Better manage contractual obligations and key dates with auto-reminders and audit trails.
- Approve contract requests based on contract dollar amounts
- Create, review and approve contracts
- Collaborate within a central document repository
- Ensure only individuals involved in each stage of contract process have access by limiting user access
- Be audit-ready with revisions, notes, version history and approvals tracked
- Integrate with eSignature companies so individuals can sign off electronically
Manage Contractual Obligations & Renewals
- Track when contracts are due to renew or expire, with automated email alerts and full audit trails
- Send automated reminders when the next person has a task to complete
- Find contracts and supporting documents organized by type, department and other key criteria
- Save time by searching for keywords within your contract using powerful search functionality
- Export ad hoc reports
- View status and workflow history on real-time dashboard to see each contract status