Dairy Comp - Version 305 - Herd Management Software
Dairy Comp 305 is used for tracking and monitoring data on well over one million cows across the United States and is most popular on larger dairies. There is no other software available with Dairy Comp 305′s advanced capabilities, fast and flexible data entry, and dedicated support structure. The ability to be customized and adapt to a variety of large herd management needs is what makes Dairy Comp 305 the most popular on-farm software available in the U.S. today.
Dairy Comp 305 can be operated along with any DHIA testing program, integrated with on-farm milk meters, or used as stand-alone herd management software.
- Advanced tracking and analysis capabilities:
Production, Reproduction, Treatments, Synchronization Programs
- Customized work lists and summaries
- Quick, easy data entry
- Integrated with all major cow identification and milk metering systems.
Dairy Comp 305 Companion Products
- DCShadow- a “read only” version of Dairy Comp to allow quick lookups from any other computer.
- DCClient- networked Dairy Comp for data entry at multiple sites around the farm.
- Pocket Cowcard- a handheld or Android version of Dairy Comp to access cow data and lists without using a PC
Dairy Comp LS
An intermediate step between Dairy Comp 305 and Scout is “Dairy Comp LS”. This “limited size” version allows a maximum of 400 adult records and 480 young stock records. All Dairy Comp options from daily milk meters to pocket cowcard software can be used with this version. Please call the Agricultural Management Resources group to find out if Dairy Comp LS is right for you.
The first step is to tell us a little about your dairy business. We want to know who you are, what kind of hardware you are using and what herd management work lists and management parameters are important to you.
Please select the appropriate questionnaire below, either Dairy Comp 305, or DCLS , complete and return to us with the setup fee. Once we receive your information, we will contact you to explain the next steps.