DairyCOMP - Version 305 - Herd Management Software
DairyCOMP 305 is the dairy industry's most advanced on-farm dairy management software program. DairyCOMP 305 does its job faster, easier and with more sophistication than any other method. This program has the tools necessary for keeping track of all cow information, i.e., reproduction, production and health. Meet the present and future record keeping challenges and stay competitive in the dairy industry with DairyCOMP 305.
- Speed. Fastest program for recording and getting information. Does away with all duplicate and many repetitive entries.
- Flexibility. Can be customized to a variety of dairy management styles. Report variety limited only by the users imagination.
- Compatibility. Connects with all cooperating DHIA centers. Can calculate its own production information.
- Sophistication. Capable of connecting with on-farm milking systems. Can transfer information to and from other computers.
- Report writing functions limited only by imagination and sorting criteria.
- Ability to graph and/or plot most cow, group or herd items against time or other items.
- Over 250 individual items are tracked per animal with ability to add others at any time.
- Six pages of information per animal, including past lactations, DHI test data and individual cow lactation curves.
- Herd health features such as entering diseases and treatments, producing vet lists and analyzing re-occurrences.
- Interfacing with various testing services, including DHIA and private firms, milk meters and other software.
- Analyze reproductive data based on sires, studs, technicians, breeding codes, day of the week, etc...
- Monitor herd performance on different parameters: production, SCC, inventory, herd health, etc...
- Monitor bulk tank SCC based on herd and individual cow basis, along with current market prices
- Track your own semen inventory (track bull ID, tank ID, cost, # units, etc...).
- Track 800 active AI sires using current proofs; review individual sires, print lists, analyze sires and service sires and produce least-cost sire analysis.
- Monitor bulk tank SCC based on herd and individual cow basis, along with current market prices.
- And many more features to numerous to list....