EasyFarm - Version 8.1 – Pro Livestock - Farm Accounting and Management Software
EasyFarm comes in three different versions. Please take a moment and review them to find the version that fits your needs.
- Lite: For the farmer/rancher who only needs accounting and farm management. Print checks, record deposits, view and print reports.
- Plus: For the farmer who wants to do payroll in addition to the accounting and farm management.
- Pro: For the farmer wanting total control over their enterprise, payroll, farm management, multiple profile management (more than one farm) and crop & field records.
EasyFarm is very easy to use, a lot of focus has been placed on the user interface to allow for smooth functionality. It has a clean layout, is easy to navigate, and presents the user with an efficient way to manage their accounting data.
- Balance Sheet
- Income/Expense Report
- Cash Flow Statement and Planner
- Reports by Grouped Accounts
- Financial Statement
- Net Worth
- Production and sales reports for:
- Cost Center Allocation
- Partnership Reports
- Loan Activity
- Transaction Registers
- Bank Statement Reconciliation
- Machinery Inventory
- Tax reports (Form 1040F, 1096, 1099, W2, W3, 941, 943)
- Check writing and deposit record-keeping
Manage your transactions for any number of accounts.
- Livestock production and sales
Keep tabs on your livestock with quantities, weights, cost prices, market values, etc.
- Crop production and sales
Record crop inventory and production, then turn around and record its sale, inventory amounts will adjust for you based on your sales.
- Accounts receivable
This is an add-on module that allows you to send invoices and track payments.
Manage employees with payroll record-keeping and check writing (including withholdings.)
- Manage asset accounts
Record current values, depreciation,
- Manage liability accounts
Loan payments and balance tracking, credit card payment and balance tracking.
- Tax reporting
Print tax reports when tax season comes around, or just for the fun of it!
- Manage household expenses
Keep tabs on your family living expenses separate from the farm.
- Cost centers
Store expenses together when recording a transaction. Then print a report displaying those grouped expenses. This helps greatly with expense tracking!