Farm Trac - Complete Field Record-Keeping Software
Farm Trac is the most complete field record-keeping software program available on the market today. With over 25,000 copies of Farm Trac sold in the U.S. and around the world, it is a program of great flexibility and value for any farmer. Have you ever forgot when you planted a certain field or the yield for a particular variety? How about finding those chemical reports when the EPA comes knocking at your door? Farm Trac addresses all those questions with a user-friendly interface for quick data entry.
- Easy to use Field/Farm/Job Tree allows quick access to field names for viewing and printing of field records.
- Note tillage practices, fertilizer and seed rates, herbicide use, crop yields, and weather conditions.
- Keep detailed records on equipment such as service interval, serial numbers, and burn rate of fuel.
- Record, sort, and print restricted chemical usage. All reports are EPA approved.
- Track inputs, production, and crop rotation information.
- Ability to create EPA required Pesticide Application Schedules that conform to Worker Protection Standards.
- Print enterprise statements on a per field basis to view costs and profitability.
- Create work orders and download them into Farm Trac Mate.
- Download supplies, such as seed or chemicals, from the Internet with EPA number and other important labeling information.
- Select nutrients for fertilizers from a drop-down list with set up automatically completed.
- Import pictures of equipment, personnel, and fields from a digital camera.
- Customize reports to fit your needs.
- Enter future planning records for product ordering, equipment usage, and employee allocation.
- Available in 8 languages.
- Microsoft Windows 98 or higher.
- 133 MHz Processor.
- 64 MB Memory.
- 20 MB Hard Drive Space.