FarmWizard Milk Manager - Simple Diary Herd Management Software
From Farm Software
The FarmWizard Milk Manager is aimed at milk producers who wish to improve their dairy herd fertility and thus maximize profits. It has the ability to record breeding events by mobile phone text message or Smartphone and can automatically alert farm managers to potential breeding opportunities. Milk Manager – Dairy Cattle Management Made Mobile and Simple.
Initial Download –With Milk Manager all diary herd details plus calving history can be downloaded from APHIS in Northern Ireland and BCMS in Great Britain. In addition we can import historical data from your milk recording company and or your milking parlour. This means that users don’t have to waste time manually adding data. Customers outside UK can submit Excel spreadsheets of existing data which can be imported into the application.
Effective Herd Management
- Automatic Registration –Easily register herd births, deaths and stillborns on FarmWizard’s dairy software. Famers can also automate updates of APHIS or BCMS if preferred.
- Herd Evaluation – Milk Manager uses industry approved statistics to monitor dairy herd performance with at-a-glance alerts if management action is required. This enhances herd performance.
Herd Manager –Farmers can monitor dairy cattle movement and record sales easily.
- Breeding Reminders – Automate action lists by either SMS Mobile phone text message, email or fax. These action lists help dairy farmers identify breeding opportunities e.g. cows ready for service and have been proven through research to enhance dairy herd fertility.
- Holstein Pedigree Breeder – This optional extra allows download of sire data from Holstein UK and to automatically register new calves with Holstein, thus saving data entry time and registration costs.
- Breeding Performance Evaluation – We can generate most standard worldwide reports on dairy herd performance including Pregnancy Rate, Submission rate plus a whole range of other reports.
Large Herd Support
- Multi-site/Multi herd/Multi User Support – We can configure your FarmWizard to meet your large dairy herd requirements, whether your enterprise is split across multiple sites, multiple herds or multiple users
- Staff Management - We can configure you system to sent out alerts by email to individual staff on your holding responsible for different parts of the business.
Reporting and Records Keeping
- APHIS/BCMS Movements – Milk Manager allows for download of animal movements from APHIS/BCMS.
- Farm Quality Assurance Records – Record medical purchases, feedstuffs and animal treatments.
- Reporting Feature – Custom-design reports with sorting facilities to analyse data.
- DARD/Trading Standards Accepted Herd Register – No need for manual herd records.
- Milk Record Links – Transfer data to and from the main UK milk record companies NMR, CIS , United and QMMS – resulting in less data duplication.
- Milking Parlour Links – Transfer breeding information to and from most computerised milking parlours.
- Feed to Yield - We can set up feed regimes based on your cows recorded yield, we can even do this across different parlour manufacturers.
LIC Genetics customers can also benefit from a suite of breeding tools including In Breed checkers and Breeding Worth indices.
Other Community Features Available To Farmwizard Milk Manager Users Include:
- Farm Organiser – Helps farmers maintain schedules and important appointments
- Village Hall – A community-of-interest message board for users
- Market Square – A user community sales mart for agricultural items