FieldCare - Version SFE500 - Universal Device Configuration Software
FieldCare is Endress+Hauser's universal tool for configuring field devices that provides a range of functionality from device parameterization to engineered Condition Monitoring solutions. The fastest way to configure Endress+Hauser field devices is by using our dedicated tool DeviceCare. User-centered design allows for transparent and intuitive device connection and configuration. Intuitive menu design and guided step-by-step approach with status indication ensures best-in-class visibility.
- Frame application certified by FDT Group (Field Device Technology, Int. Organization), which supports HART, PROFIBUS, FOUNDATION Fieldbus, Modbus, EtherNet/IP and Endress+Hauser protocols
- Supplied with a complete library of certified DTMs (Device Type Manager) for operation of all Endress+Hauser field devices, has CommDTMs for HART, PROFIBUS, FOUNDATION Fieldbus and Endress+Hauser protocols
- Operates all third-party gateways, actuators, remote I/O systems and sensors supporting the FDT standard
- Ensures full functionality for all Endress+Hauser and third-party devices with DTMs and offers generic profile operation for any third-party fieldbus device that does not have a vendor DTM
- Integrates all registered HART and FOUNDATION Fieldbus devices without DTMs through iDTM technology
- Scans, identifies, assigns DTMs and adds devices to network automatically
- Enables connection to the Endress+Hauser life cycle management tool (LCM)
FieldCare can configure all intelligent field devices in a plant and supports in managing them. By using status information, it also provides a simple but effective means of checking their health.
FieldCare is scalable, offering simple device setup, device maintenance management, condition-based maintenance and life cycle management according to license option. It can be upgraded at any time to extend functionality.
- Measuring Principle: Plant Asset Management
- Application Task:
- Asset monitoring
- Configuration & parameterization
- Documentation & reports
- Process monitoring & visualization
- Maintenance management
- Field of Application: FieldCare is Endress+Hauser's universal tool for configuring field devices. FieldCare can configure all intelligent field devices in a plant and supports in managing them. By using status information, it also provides a simple but effective means of checking their health. FieldCare is scalable, offering simple device setup, device maintenance management, condition-based maintenance and life cycle management according to license option. It can be upgraded at any time to extend functionality.
- Operating systems:
- Windows 7 Professional SP1 (x32+x64)
- Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 (x32+x64)
- Windows 7 Enterprise SP1 (x32+x64)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP2
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8.1 Professional
- Windows 8.1 Enterprise
- Processor type: Pentium IV 3 GHz CPU, AMD 3 GHz CPU (recommended)
- Main memory (RAM): 2048 MB RAM (recommended)
- Hard-disk (HDD) capacity:
- Disk space needed:
- 8.0 GB for full installation plus 4.5 GB in a temporary folder during installation on system partition Partial installation as follows:
- 500 MB FieldCare
- 1.8 GB System Components
- 4.5 GB Endress+Hauser DTM library (HART, PROFIBUS, FOUNDATION fieldbus, EtherNet/IP, Modbus)
- 800 MB Endress+Hauser Interface DTM library
- 400 MB Endress+Hauser iDTM libraries
- Monitor resolution, display: 1024 x 768, 64k colors
- Digital communication: HART, PROFIBUS, FOUNDATION Fieldbus, EtherNet/IP and Modbus
- Registered Trademarks:
- Microsoft, Windows, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2008 R2 and the Microsoft logo are registered trademarks of the Microsoft Corporation.
- All other brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of the companies and organisations in question.