Monitor your entire fleet from any location with a smartphone or tablet. The Connected Farm™ fleet app is a powerful management tool for viewing equipment GPS locations and current status information in order to increase fleet efficiency and productivity.
Status information includes whether the vehicle is idling, moving, working or delayed. Fleet managers also receive instant alerts when a vehicle travels into a restricted zone or if it is operating during curfew hours. Like other Trimble® products, the app works well with many equipment brands which provides a flexible solution for fleet managers worldwide.
The free Connected Farm fleet app is compatible with a variety of smartphones and tablets using an iOS or Android™ operating system. If you already have a Connected Farm account and subscribed to the vehicle management service, simply download the app and start viewing your equipment in the palm of your hand. In case you are not a customer yet, a demo function is available to explore the features provided before subscribing to the service.
- View multiple equipment positions along with your current position overlaid on background imagery or road maps.
- Plot the locations of landmarks (such as structures, storage locations, irrigation/drainage, etc.) and view them on the map for reference.
- View current status information such as on/off, idling, moving, delayed, speeding, and traveling.
- Navigate to equipment from your current position using turn-by-turn directions.
- Receive geo-fence and curfew alerts.
- View historical positions.