Gesag - Version Gtp.farm - Integrated Production Management Software
Gtp.farm ensures the quality of the product, tracks each stage of the production process, controls the company profitability at any level, prepares the required documentation for the organic farming, schedules agricultural activities in time, organizes rotations and creates the PAC (Common Agricultural Policy) documentation. Gtp.farm is the tool that allows you to do all this and much more and do it in a very simple way. It is a unique product with which you can keep controlling with great ease anything of your business in order to take decisions on the basis of detailed and complete information and stay on the market without being afraid of competitors. At the base of the structure and functioning of Gesag Gtp.farm there are both experience and deep knowledge of agricultural practices, aiming at providing an efficient but simple working tool, suitable for all types of business.
Gtp.farm is like a powerful telescope through which you can see all the details of the farm activities, choosing the aspects to analyze in greater depth. The modular structure of the software allows you to decide how to use the product, relying on the incredible flexibility of the system; with a single registration you can enable all analysis and control functions if you like.
It has been thought for…
- farms that pay particular attention to the company management control, resource monitoring and related costs and revenues
- farms with extensive production (wheat, corn, soybeans, beets, …)
- farms with heavy use of labour and machinery
Supported operating systems
- Windows Xp, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1;
- Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2
- Minimum of 1 GB of RAM (2 GB or more is recommended.)
- Computer with Intel processor or compatible 1GHz or faster processor (2 GHz or faster is recommended.)
- 200 MB of available hard disk space