HM-LIMS - Laboratory Information and Mangement Systems
HM-LIMS has been designed to specifically meet your lab demands and task requirements. This particular conceptual software development design offers a high degree of flexibility and efficiency. HM-LIMS was developed in co-operation with reputable laboratories and therefore meets the particular demands of analysis laboratories. These laboratories appreciate the great assistance which HM-LIMS guarantees. It supports labs-for-hire, state and municipal inspection agencies, in-house and industrial labs etc. which specialise in agriculture, chemistry, medicine, food, material testing, microbiology, pharmaceuticals, environment, veterinary medicine and others.
Some main features are:
- Management of laboratory orders and samples
- Analysis results management
- Creation of test reports and certificates
Additional application options are:
- Technical interfaces for analysis devices
- Microplate (chem.) / titrimetric plate (biol.) management
- Offer, order and invoice management
- Interfaces to large external mainframe databases respectively data pools
HM-Software installations are multilingual and can be used for individual analyses as well as mass analytics.
HM-LIMS® follows the concept of 'Add-Ons' which allows to extend the software functionality seamlessly.
Application in hospital laboratories
For hospital laboratories we offer a customised solution, including automated order generation from the Hospital Information System (KIS), patients administration, automated medical evidence evaluation, clearance workflow and result transfer to KIS.
Application for sample storage
HM’s laboratory software enables professional sample storage and measurement data management for temperature, pressure etc. with external sample booking. Storage and entry transfer can also be made offline using PDAs.
- Interfaces to: Microsoft Office, OpenOffice, XML, WEB services, ASCII, hosts, analytic devices, Internet portals, third party laboratories and customers, SAGE, Datev, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, E-Mail etc.
- Database: MS SQL
- Architecture: Client/Server, applikation server, WEB server
Operating system: Microsoft Windows, network: Microsoft Windows Server 2008 or later
- Hotline, remote maintenance, maintenance contracts with different Service-Levels