iAgri - Farm Mapping Management Software
From iAgri Diary
The farm map and the paddocks therein are essential to the functioning of the farm program. Apart from the obvious benefits of a farm map for reference, both the budgeting and the recording of farm activities (Diary) depend on it and paddock names are used in a multitude of places throughout the program. Typing in your farm address is all that is necessary to locate your farm. Paddocks need to be drawn in one at a time and this is a simple process. The drawing of the farm map normally only has to be done once in a farming lifetime although it can be reviewed and added to or changed at any time.
Once a paddock has been drawn it can be refined by zooming in closer and dragging markers to the exact position. When satisfied the paddock has been drawn accurately, the geo-reference co-ordinates are saved as is the area of the paddock. All that is required after that is a name or reference for the paddock. Immediately a paddock is saved and the map module exited, the paddock is ready to receive information.
- Draw one Paddock at a time.
- Save each paddock, its name and area (These can be calculated automatically).
- Use colours and icons to enhance
- Measure areas
- Magnify for greater detail or miniaturize if required
- Use for …Budgeting.. and …..Diary… purpose
- Integrates with Google Maps for greater accuracy