IAS HarvestWatch - Cloud-Based Monitoring and Control
IAS HarvestWatch is a state-of-the-art combination of the latest in web-presence, big-data, real-time-event-monitoring and remote-control technology for Agriculture. HarvestWatch™ is the 3rd generation of IAS web-based backend software from which growers can manage pumps, monitor pumps, crops, engines and other resources, set alarms, manage users, and review historical data.
All IAS Products are available with IAS HarvestWatch plans.
Real-Time monitoring of all IAS AutoStarts, AutoLift™s , AlertIIs and TempGard™s
Remote setting of control parameters such as
- Low and High temperature settings for irrigation start/stop
- Suction/Discharge level for pump start/stop
- Irrigation Schedule – with option soil-moisture override
- Auxiliary Output Control for Zone Control, Fertigation or other
- Warm-up/Cool-down Periods
User Management Control
- Allow users to see/control only specific devices
- Enable/disable SMS/Email/Voice alerts for users on all devices
- Set Alerts at any threshold of any sensor
- Receive Alerts for any communication interruption
Review Historical Data
Dashboard – see multiple devices and data on a single page.
- Historical reports on temperature, pump starts, pump run hours, etc.
- Custom reports available on request.