Live Video Streaming
PrecisionHawk offers live, high-definition video streaming via internet connection through its cloud service. This gives users the ability to view video in near real-time for analysis from a remote base station using a smart device (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc…). This service is compatible with most video feed formats that are streamed to a ground station via UAV. In addition to live streaming, the user will have the ability to save and store video for retrieval and viewing at a later time.
PrecisionHawk offers implementation services to incorporate video feed formats into our streaming service at a per hour rate. This enables you to adapt PrecisionHawk’s video streaming services for use on a range of platform types. Format adaptation only needs to be done once per platform system being used.
- SD and HD multi-bitrate streaming
- 720HD Multi-bitrate streaming capable
- HD video player featuring adaptive bit rate
- Seamless multi-camera/ mutli-sensor switching
- Desktop players are Flash based and our mobile players are proprietary (iPhone, iPad and Android compatible)
- Custom graphics package
- Blackmagic devices supported
- Long term storage of all live feeds at competitive storage rates
- Video viewing analytics
- Regulate which users have access to your content
- Broadcast metadata for synchronization of other sensor data to video
- Embedded video metadata that will allow sorting by location, date, and keywords