Lyovapor - Software for Freeze Drying with Infinite-Control
The Lyovapor Software provides Infinite-Control for the Lyovapor L-200 and Lyovapor L-300. For the first time in Freeze Drying, Quick-Design offers a fast way of programming and starting methods. Furthermore, real-time process tracking and customizable reportings are included.
- Track runs due to real-time data recording
- Remote monitoring on mobile devices
- Track several BUCHI instruments at the same time
Easy to use
- Quick Design as a fast way to program and start methods
- Intuitive to use software
- Methods can be easily adjusted while running
- Sample protective mode prevents collapse temperature and pressure rise
- Real-time tracking with process graphs and schematics
- Stay informed by push messages
Easy graphical method of programming sets up your process quickly.
All the data can be shown real-time in an animated process schematic and on a graph making it easy to identify events.
Sample protective state
If the sample temperature rises above the set collapse temperature or the pressure is outside the safety range then the sample pretective state is activated. This reduces the pressure and stops the shelf heating.
All methods can be stored in an independent database and will be available for further runs and can be changed on any computer on your network.
All methods can be started and changed while running from your desk or on the Interface Pro.
The software tracks all the sensor parameters and individual reports can be created with all the necessary data.