Farm Works™ Mobile allows you to collect information from the field and sync with your desktop software program so that critical decisions can be made about your operation. Mobile is designed for both farmers and service providers and installs on any field computer with Windows Mobile®, Windows® XP, 7, or 8.
- Integrates with Farm Works Stock software (required) for a complete herd management package.
- Provides a portable data entry solution for herd management records.
- Handles multiple animal types such as cattle, hogs, dairy, sheep, goats, elk, horses, and more.
- Enter health, weight, birth, transfer, wean, service, and feed records.
- Quickly monitor information on expected due dates, vaccination reminders, pregnancy checks, and other calendar events.
- View detailed history records of each animal.
- Display bloodlines on the go.
- Integrates herd management records into cost analysis package when using Farm Works Accounting software.
- Works with Tag Readers (including EID or RFID) so animal records can be traced. Stock Mobile currently supports Y-Tex and I.D.ology tag readers.
- Multiple licensed copies of Stock Mobile can gather records and download data into a single Stock desktop program.
- Seamless data transfer to Farm Works Mapping desktop software using USB connection or Connected Farm™.
- Supports familiar and easy to use client/farm/ field user interface.
- Automatic field finder when using GPS.
- Utilize large buttons on the screen for easy selection.
- Import/export your data in shapefile format to work with other software solutions.
Connected Farm simplifies information management by transferring soil samples, scouting notes, boundaries, prescription maps and more between the office and field using wireless technology. Using Connected Farm allows quicker access to information, resulting in better farm management decisions.
- Enter field records on the go.
- View historical records for each field.
- Data entry can work independently or in conjunction with a GPS receiver to track planting dates, chemical usage, scale tickets, hybrid/variety location, and more.
- Map field boundaries, drainage lines, pivots, ditches, and other features with or without GPS.
- View any number of background maps.
- Record scouting attributes such as weed and insect types, notes, digital images from a camera, and more.
- Utilize grids or management zones.
- Use the navigation line to automatically connect the target points in the order they are numbered.
- Navigate to any point of interest using the compass or a 3D view of the map.
- Control more than one product for variable rate application.
- Compatible with GreenSeeker® for logging data and real-time variable rate application.
- Creates 'as-applied' data which can be downloaded into Farm Works Mapping or other third party desktop software.