NIVUS - Version D2W - Web Portal for Measurement Data Recording/Data Management
Web portal for measurement data recording/data management. D2W is a comprehensive data management system to store measurement data transmitted from data loggers. Includes measurement data analytics, system verification, data forwarding as well as alarm functions.
- Worldwide access to measurement data via WWW
- Most relevant system parameters at one sight
- Graphs and table views
- No software installation required
Measurement data management D2W
- NIVUS provide a unique complete solution consisting of highly accurate portable or fixed measurement systems and innovative software solutions.
- The interfaces of the single components are perfectly matched to one another and serve as tools for efficient data recording, data transmission and data evaluation up to logging and the documentation of the measurement data.
- The D2W - Device to Web software receives readings and system data transmitted via GPRS from the NIVUS device family and saves the data on secure NIVUS data servers. System backups and redundant systems guarantee virtually 100 % data availability.
- The “D2W - Device to Web“ data portal can be easily accessed via Internet without the need to install additional software. In password-protected areas there are many options available for the direct visualisation of measurement data, function tests and data forwarding through alarm functions via SMS or e-mail.
- Permanent data access allows to directly react in case of malfunctions, to avoid damage in the event of errors or to monitor the function of special constructions.
- Expenses can be reduced significantly by minimizing measurement periods, avoiding unnecessary travel costs and maintenance costs such as road-safety, emergency tripod and sewer aeration.