Olive Tree Lab Suite 4.0
OTL Suite is a suite of 3D acoustical software applications integrated in one working environment. It's the first ever acoustical software application which offers such flexibility among calculations in various fields of acoustics, including non-homogeneous meteorological conditions, within the same environment. These applications are: Room Acoustics, Open Plan Office, Outdoor Sound Propagation, Multilayered Structure Builder, and Sound Distribution and Scattering Polar Plotter. Think of OTL-Suite as the equivalent of MS Office in Acoustics - many applications talking to each other seamlessly and no more transferring incompatible data from one application to another. OTL now includes Atmospheric Refraction, Source Directivity and HRTF!
- 3D Acoustical software applications in one integrated working environment.
- The first ever wave based geometrical acoustics software application.
- Spherical sound pressure (not energy) wave propagation over impedance surfaces. Also allows for plane wave propagation and absorption coefficients.
- Atmospheric Refraction and Turbulence due to non-homogeneous atmosphere.
- The first 3D acoustical software application to include a Multilayered Structure Builder based on the Transfer Matrix Method. Calculates surface impedance, sound absorption coefficients and sound transmission losses of 3D model entities.
- Sound Distribution and Scattering Polar Plotter.
- Room Acoustics
- Open Plan Office
- Outdoor Sound Propagation
- Source Directivity, OTL can now also import CLF files that represent the directivity of the sources.
- Head Related Transfer Function. This response characterizes how the human ear receives sound in 3D space.
- Unique Visualization Features.
- Problem solving approach
- Ease of use
- Working efficiency
- Easy learning curve
- Multiple projects results intercomparison
- Export of all results for post processing by 3rd party software
- Precise and Indicative calculation approach
- Scientifically validated results
- 3D Modelling in 4 display modes
- Sound ray visualisation
- 3D & 2D Mapping
- Camera function
- Polar plots of sound scattering
- Visualise results vs criteria
- Screenshots of all software components
How it works
- Import 3D model from 3rd party software or model your project in OTL-Suite
- Assign source-receivers
- Assign your materials according to absorption coefficients or calculated surface impedance
- Run calculations for single or multiple receivers (mapping) for outdoor & indoor acoustics in one integrated environment
- Calculate Sound Distribution & Scattering Polar Plot
- Research & Prototyping
- Manufacturing including noise barriers
- Design of Acoustical Material and Structure & Manufacturing
- Noise Control Design & Strategy during construction
- Environmental Acoustics Assessment
- Room Acoustics Materials and Structures Optimisation
- Working Space Layout Acoustical Optimisation
- Wind Turbine Industry
- Health & Safety Criteria Exceedance
- Acoustical, Architecture & Interior Design
- Acoustic Engineers & Consultants
- Audio & Sound Engineers
- Academia & Students
- Architects & Interior Designers
- Audio-Visual Installers
- Environmental engineers
- Health & Safety Officers
- Government & Local Authorities
- Professionals & Hobbyists