Payroll and Accounting Software
The Labor Contractor's Office is a complete payroll and accounting software system designed specifically for the demanding payroll requirements of farm labor contractors. The Ag Payroll is specifically designed to track which growers employees work for, where they worked, and what jobs they performed. Payroll check stubs give complete, detailed information for your employees. The grower labor reports provide your growers with accurate, easy to read summaries of all work performed. Growers can be billed automatically by specifying a commission rate for each grower or by setting up your own billing rates for the work performed.
Highlights of The Labor Contractor's Office include:
- High speed data entry on the daily payroll entry window
- Minimum wage compliance checking is automatic when paying piece rates
- Grower labor reports provide your clients with accurate, complete summaries of work performed and assure that you are complying with minimum wage requirements
- Automatic calculations for average piecework rates to comply with non-productive time pay requirements in California and Washington
- Accrue and pay sick pay in compliance with California's AB 1522 Sick Pay law
- Ability to import data from other ag payroll software
- Changes in minimum wage are preprogrammed so that you are always using the current rates
- Electronic files are generated for quarterly and annual reporting to state and federal governments
- Easy management of employee deductions, including advances
- Simple methods to void incorrect payroll checks and reprint checks
- Employee check history information can be retained indefinitely for benefit audits, earnings reports, etc.
- Accounts Payable and General Ledger help you in managing your business and cash flow
- Accounts Receivable system assists in doing customized billing, collections, and tracking receivables
- Training available at our office or your office
- Toll free help on our support hotline and support via the Internet
- On-line help available at the press of a key
How can I get more information?
For more detailed information click on the links to the left. We also have a booklet available that has all of the information you'll find on our web site, plus sample reports and screenshots from the program. If you would like to get a copy of the booklet, just give us a call at (888) 222-DATA. Or you can view and print this 44-page booklet right now by clicking here (requires Adobe Acrobat Reader).
If you are located in the Central Valley and would like a personal demonstration, please call to arrange an appointment either at our office in Fresno or at your office. If you have a high speed Internet connection, we also offer a 'remote demonstration' where you can log into our server from your computer and we show you how the program works.
We also offer a free evaluation copy if you would like to 'try before you buy'. The evaluation copy is a complete working version of the program you can install on your own computer and use for 30 days. It includes an Installation/Tutorial manual to help get you started with basic setup and data entry tasks. You can download the evaluation program using the link on the right or call our sales department to have a copy sent to you on CD-ROM.