Picas Accounts Module
From Picas Modules
PICAS ACCOUNTS PAYABLE MODULE
Based on the same functionality as the rest of the Picas modules, Accounts Payable gives you the tools you need to accurately manage your payables. Reports that can be generated are Account Analysis, Aging, Cash Required, Check Register, Cost Analysis, Distribution, Journal, OnHold, Open Item, and Vendor Activity.
PICAS GENERAL LEDGER MODULE
This module gives the functions you would expect from a General Ledger program plus the ability to create your own statement layouts. We also give you the flexibility to import data from other Accounting Software if you choose to not purchase Picas AR or AP. The reports available are Account Analysis, Account Listing, Budget Comparison, Category Analysis, Category Listing, Journal Entries, Source Listing, and Trial Balance.
- Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger
- Invoice entry: Regular Invoices, Credits, Recurring Documents, Manual Checks
- Ability to breakdown invoice amount into accounts, cost centers and projects
- Invoice Journals
- Check Selection and Printing Routines
- Various Reports and Inquires
- Integration with Picas Purchase Order Module
- Ability to create your own Financial Statements