Picas - Inventory Module
The Picas Inventory module handles the setup of all inventory type items, such as crops and hard goods (boxes, trays, etc). This module is used to setup crop plans (growing cycles) and all of the peripheral data that is needed for a crop plan (product lines, pricing, environments, etc). With the Inventory module, you will setup all of the hard goods that you want to track. You can also attach these hard goods to the crop plans so that Picas can let you know when you will run out of these items (seed, soil, plastic, etc). The Inventory module is also used to setup and report on your rack inventory.
- Four level crop plans
- Material (Hard Good) Inventory
- Material and Activity Requirements (What is needed to produce and ship a crop)
- Container, Box, and UPC Labels (Thermal)
- Vendor Item Cross Reference
- Inventory Reports and Inquiries