PROSA Professional-Sapflow-Evaluation Software - With the PROSA-App we have developed a tool which allows the comfortable evaluation and visualization of measured values from sap flow sensors, dendrometers etc.. Embedded in the user administration of our WEBvis solution, data can be selected from the WEBvis environment or external measured values can be uploaded. For the calculation of the sap flow density or the sap flow volume, the user only has to enter the cross-sectional area of the trunk through which the sap flow flows and decide on a method for determining the night maximum of the temperature difference of the sensors. Take a look for yourself and apply for a demo account via firstname.lastname@example.org. The use of the PROSA app is billed as SaaS (software as a service).
- Import directly from WebVis Portal or upload your own file
- Select measurement-method/evaluation formula Starting with Graniers Formular (UP SFS2) Dynamax-TDP, SF4, SF-L, CTG and NTG will follow
- Configure data channel and parameters from formular
- Check Night-Maxima details and daily sensor behavior Graphics show results in different layouts
- Compare graphics of Sapflow Density with other measured data like PAR Radiation, Temperture etc Synchronized zooming (changing the time axis) and scrolling makes it possible to compare different data series in detail. This is a big benefit while interpreting sapflow data.
- Save your results into Excel file for download