BESTMIX - Quality Control
As a manufacturer you are responsible for the quality of the products you deliver. This means you have to monitor the quality and compliance of the raw materials at intake, the half products at production and the finished goods which will be delivered to your customers. Quality control is both time consuming and costly. This is why it is key to be effective and efficient. Selecting the right tool is imperative to overcome some typical industry challenges.
Some of these inherently linked challenges are:
- Cope with risks at ingredient sourcing
- Fine-tune half products quality during production
- Monitor compliance of finished goods towards the specs
- The need for automated capturing of test results
- The customers’ expectations towards compliancy and transparency
- Retention of customers
BESTMIX Quality Control links production processes with quality control measurements with focus on the specific needs of nutrition industries. It is an intelligent platform for collecting quality data as well as a tool for transforming this data into real value. It enables you to respond to the ever-growing requirements of quality control, risk management, certifications and legislation, whilst moving away from the disparate management of quality data in multiple and personal Excel files.
BESTMIX Quality Control lets you structure and optimize your sample management processes and dispatch results to relevant departments of your organization in a consistent and flexible way. You can automatically transfer target values of ingredients and master recipes to the database. Measurements from process control and laboratories are compared to the predefined tolerances. Standard interfaces are provided to ease the import of results from multiple data sources such as NIR instruments, scales and external laboratories.
By managing your lab data in a smart way, you save time and convert your quality measurements into key performance indicators and valuable business knowledge.
- Save time and avoid errors – Smart integrations collects all quality data from multiple data sources
- Master nutrient content variation of raw materials – Monitor your test results and update your ingredient formulation matrix
- Improve decision-making – Evaluate and benchmark suppliers and raw material origins
- Efficient and controlled process flow – Rely on sample data to support the release of goods Receive a release notification as soon as all critical tests results are known
- Increase team efficiency – Let your business grow by allowing users to collaborately access all necessary information
- Learn from quality data – Take corrective actions based upon tangible sample data