RFID - Starter Kit
Everything you need to read and write UHF RFID tags – including the tags. If you are considering using RFID tags to help improve asset tracking and management in your business here is a simple affordable starter kit to help you along the learning curve. The package includes a bench top UHF RFID reader/writer, tag read/write software and a pack of 10 assorted tags.
The reader and 'near field' antenna are built into one compact unit which connects to a any PC via USB. It has a very short read range in order to avoid interference from other nearby tags or readers. The accompanying Codegate software is designed to read or write one tag at a time, giving all available tag details and accessible stored data. A keyboard injector app is also included to configure the reader operate in a similar way to a bar code scanner by passing tag data to the keyboard buffer so that it will transfer directly to the active application.
The RFID starter kit is a great support tool for use with a PC to read and write to any UHF RFID tag. If you want to experiment with a higher performance reader with separate antennas for longer read range and more detailed performance data then choose the Advanced RFID Starter Kit option.
- Protocol: ISO18000-6B,ISO18000-6C,EPC GEN2.
- Frequency Range: 865~868MHz.
- Operation Mode: Fixed Frequency or FHSS Software Programmable.
- RF Power Output: 0~27dBm.
- Reading Rate: Software Programmable. Average Reading per 64Bits 10ms.
- Reading Mode: Auto And Touch or Software Programmable.
- Reading Range: Reading Tag >0.2m.
- Reading Indication: Buzzer and LED.
- Antenna: Built-in small round polarization Antenna.
- Power Supply: DC +5V supplied via USB cable.
- Dimensions: 140mm × 110mm × 30mm.
- Net weight: 0.5 Kg.
- Operating Temp: 5 deg to 50 deg c.
- Software: Stand alone tag Read / Write application, Keyboard injector application, SDK available on request.
- Software Compatibility: Win XP, 7 or 8.