Smag - Plot Management Software
With a simple internet connection, access a platform secured by a login and a password. No more data loss, everything is automatically saved online.
Our plot management software complies with the regulatory, technical-economic and environmental requirements specific to your sector, to assist you in your decision making.
In just a few clicks, enter all the technical and agronomic data relating to your plot or your farm to create a 360° view. It’s a real time saver.
Our plot management software applications are for all agricultural operators, whatever the size of your company or crop type (field crops, viticulture, arboriculture, market gardening).
Optimise the traceability of your production. With our Agreo / Atland plot management software, enter your interventions carried out on the plot with a few clicks and easily manage your crop rotation on mapping or tabular interfaces.
Opt for the best regulatory tool to control your farming operations and simplify your declarations.
- Control the regulatory compliance of your phytosanitary interventions in real-time with our automatically updated phytosanitary repository. (All the control points: Pre-harvest interval (PHI), Re-entry interval (REI), Doses, Mixtures,Targets, Cumulated active matter, Number of IFT (indicator of frequency of treatment) passages, and so on).
- Enter your provisional fertilisation plan, step by step, in accordance with the GREN.
- Find and edit all the regulatory documents that you need: CAP Declaration, Fertilisation Plan, Phytosanitary Register,Traceability Report, Spreading Plan, etc.
Retrieve the advice from your technician on each plot treated and transform it into an intervention in just a few clicks.
Evaluate and simulate the economic performances of your farm in real-time through dashboards and relevant agronomic indicators
- Management of inward and outward stock movements, inventories, stock balance sheet
- Margin calculation
- Accounting allocation of inputs
- Automatic recording of working time, fuel consumption
- For multi-farms: management of materials, staff, and shared stocks