Enter detailed herd records on breeding, vaccinations, births, weans, animal movement, and more from the palm of your hand. Stock Mobile is designed with a simple, point and click interface which makes it easy to enter and retrieve information - far away from the office.
Stock Mobile installs on popular mobile computers such as rugged handhelds, tablets, or laptops using Windows® operating systems. Windows provides many choices for outdoor computing. Select the one that best fits your needs and start entering livestock records as you go. If you need to find history records for a particular animal, simply select the history button. View past vaccinations, service records, birth history, or an updated pedigree which saves time and prevents mistakes. Stock Mobile is also compliant with most RFID and EID ear tags in order to easily trace animal records. Tag readers also allow quicker steps in data entry by automatically selecting animals within Stock Mobile when tags are scanned.
- Integrates with Farm Works Stock software (required) for a complete herd management package.
- Provides a portable data entry solution for herd management records.
- Handles multiple animal types such as cattle, hogs, dairy, sheep, goats, elk, horses, and more.
- Enter health, weight, birth, transfer, wean, service, and feed records.
- Quickly monitor information on expected due dates, vaccination reminders, pregnancy checks, and other calendar events.
- View detailed history records of each animal.
- Display bloodlines on the go.
- Integrates herd management records into cost analysis package when using Farm Works Accounting software.
- Works with Tag Readers (including EID or RFID) so animal records can be traced. Stock Mobile currently supports Y-Tex and I.D.ology tag readers.
- Multiple licensed copies of Stock Mobile can gather records and download data into a single Stock desktop program.