TEKLYNX - Version CODESOFT - Advanced Label Design and Integration Software
CODESOFT is advanced label design and integration software that offers unmatched flexibility, power, and support – making it the best barcode software choice for label printing in enterprise environments. With CODESOFT, you can easily integrate label printing and RFID technology into your business process, increasing both efficiency and control. Whether your goal is managing assets and resources, controlling distribution channels and stock levels, tracking documents and RFID tags, or managing data records, CODESOFT provides a solution for your organization’s most advanced barcode and RFID labeling projects.
- Display a label next to a data form to easily preview the label as you make data changes to ensure your changes are intentional and within the correct fields.
- Generate simple or complex database queries to quickly and easily view data and/or locate a specific record in a database.
- Simplify the label design process from adding images to building database connections to decrease time spent on design and increase productivity.
- Create and view custom front-end user interfaces for data entry and label printing to protect designs and standardize data entry.
- Allows you to view and compare the details of your label such as its objects and their properties, data sources and their properties, label/page format, and document properties for easy replication of label designs.
- Windows 10, Windows 8 / 8.1, Windows Server 2012 / 2012 R2, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Server 2008 SP2, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 and Windows Vista SP2
- Simple installation process
- Support for over 2,800 thermal and thermal transfer printers, plus any Windows printer
- Advanced RFID tag support
- System must have access to the Internet or have a dedicated USB port
- Graphic support for over 45 formats, including BMP, EPS, GIF, IMG, JPEG, MAC, PCX, TIFF, WPG, and more
- Supports over 100 barcode symbologies allowing easy compliance with industry standards
- Precise WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) results from the screen to the printed label
- CODESOFT VM is fully supported and tested to run on virtual machines