Teklynx Codesoft - Advanced Label Design and Integration Software
CODESOFT is advanced label design and integration software that offers unmatched flexibility, power, and support – making it the best barcode software choice for label printing in enterprise environments. With CODESOFT, you can easily integrate label printing and RFID technology into your business process, increasing both efficiency and control. Whether your goal is managing assets and resources, controlling distribution channels and stock levels, tracking documents and RFID tags, or managing data records, CODESOFT provides a solution for your organization’s most advanced barcode and RFID labeling projects.
The current version of CODESOFT is fully compatible with Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016. Its modern user interface is easy to understand and use. CODESOFT enables smart interactions between the data source and what is displayed on the label. Formulas are easier than ever with an in-software ASCII chart and formula preview. Print beautifully accurate color labels with CMYK color definition.
- CODESOFT allows you to merge label and document printing, and supports a variety of industry-specific labeling regulations, including: GHS, UDI, PTI, nutrition, allergensand many more.
- TEKLYNX offers the only fully supported and tested VM products in the industry. Run CODESOFT VM on a virtual machine with confidence knowing that TEKLYNX has the right solution for your needs.
- TEKLYNX Subscription Licensing is available for CODESOFT. Learn more about Subscription Licensing.
- Display a label next to a data form to easily preview the label as you make data changes to ensure your changes are intentional and within the correct fields.
- Generate simple or complex database queries to quickly and easily view data and/or locate a specific record in a database.
- Simplify the label design process from adding images to building database connections to decrease time spent on design and increase productivity.
- Create and view custom front-end user interfaces for data entry and label printing to protect designs and standardize data entry.
- Allows you to view and compare the details of your label such as its objects and their properties, data sources and their properties, label/page format, and document properties for easy replication of label designs.
- Windows 10, Windows 8 / 8.1, Windows Server 2012 / 2012 R2, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Server 2008 SP2, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 and Windows Vista SP2
- Simple installation process
- Support for over 2,800 thermal and thermal transfer printers, plus any Windows printer
- Advanced RFID tag support
- System must have access to the Internet or have a dedicated USB port
- Graphic support for over 45 formats, including BMP, EPS, GIF, IMG, JPEG, MAC, PCX, TIFF, WPG, and more
- Supports over 100 barcode symbologies allowing easy compliance with industry standards
- Precise WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) results from the screen to the printed label
- CODESOFT VM is fully supported and tested to run on virtual machines
- Increase Efficiency
- Increase Productivity
- Language Support
- Unmatched Printer Support
- Enterprise Integration
- Upwards Compatibility
Create labels in a fraction of the time with CODESOFT’s intelligent interface, helpful wizards, and fast database connections. You can quickly make changes to existing labels with CODESOFT’s variable interaction features.
CODESOFT Lite our entry level package with label design features and database connectivity. CODESOFT Lite is available as a single user license and is limited to 1 thermal printer.
CODESOFT Pro is our mid-range package with design features, database connectivity and light ActiveX Basic. CODESOFT Pro is available as a single user license and is limited to one or 3 thermal printers at a time and any Windows printer driver.
CODESOFT Enterprise has unlimited printer support and is also available with network (multi-user) licensing. As your business grows, CODESOFT Enterprise is scalable to continue to meet business requirements.
Let this Comparison chart help you decide which CODESOFT edition is right for your business.
Note: To run CODESOFT on a virtual machine, a VM license must be purchased.
To use this product via RDP (remote application / remote desktop), a network license is required on environments such as Remote Desktop Services (formerly Terminal Services), Citrix ...